What is yaki hair? Yaki refers to the feeling of the hair when one touches it. This shows that its feeling is smooth and suits those who like the natural brand of hair.
Difference Between Remy and Yaki Hair
Remy is usually used when referring to the quality of hair. Remy is usually a high-quality brand of hair. Yaki hair is the feeling of the hair. This further explains that yaki hair can be termed Remy or not-Remy since Remy is used when referring to the quality used when making this wigs.
Caring for Yaki Hair
The quality of the hair does not guarantee that your hair will last longer. This brings us to the way of caring for yaki hair.
• Avoid regular washing. You should ensure that you apply little hair products to your hair, this will save you from the regular washing of your hair. Regular washing leads to drying of your hair.
• Avoid the use of shampoo. Shampoo removes the protective layer of hair. Therefore, you should use a conditioner when washing your hair. This prevents your hair from drying.
• Use low heat when drying. High heat drying methods tend to temper with your hair. If you prefer this method to dry your hair, then apply heat protection spray. Also, use minimum heat as possible.
• Use products meant for processed human hair. These products will prevent your hair from drying.it also saves you regular washing.
• Use care instructions. This ensures that your hair lasts longer and brings out the natural taste in your hair.
• Prepare a schedule to ensure your hair is moisturized. This ensures your hair is always hydrated therefore brings the real beauty in your hair.
Does Yaki Hair Curl when Wet
Yaki hair does not curl when wet. Making it wet lead it to become frizzy but does not make it form natural curls.
Types of Yaki Hair
There are four types of yaki hair namely:
• Silky yaki
• Regular yaki
• Kinky yaki
• Kinky curl
Importance of Yaki Hair
It gives natural appearance and texture. Yaki hair brings about the natural look and also a natural feeling that will look gorgeous on you. It is shiny and very soft. Synthetic hair does not bring about the soft feeling as the yaki hair.
This hair brings about the shiny appearance that synthetic hair does not. They are flexible for any style you love. Yaki hair can be weaved to any style that one feels that its suit them. They are long lasting. Since yaki hair is usually unprocessed hair they, therefore, last longer than the synthetic hair.
The type of yaki hair you prefer varies from one person to another this is because each person has a style that suits them perfectly. To chive a spectacular look you must know the type of yaki hair that looks good on you.
Though yaki hair is expensive, they last longer than synthetic hair. Furthermore, they bring a natural look on the person’s hair, unlike synthetic hair. To archive, a spectacular look use high-quality hair as this brings about a gorgeous look on you .also ensure you choose a style that suits the shape of your face.